THIS SITE IS NO LONGER UPDATED. PLEASE SEE MY NOTES PAGE AT http://holdenlee.github.io/blog/notes.html.
This page contains notes for seminars and talks. For more math notes (including the number theory textbook, class notes, math contest materials, etc.), see the notes page at my website. Most of the source code is available on github. (If it’s not, email me.) To compile the source you’ll need the LaTeX template files (see the readme for instructions).
Note that most of these are sketchy – use at your own risk. (*) means this is a talk I gave.
- Computer science and discrete mathematics (IAS) notes
- Machine learning reading group (Thursdays) notes 10/15 onwards
- Mark Braverman’s seminar (Tuesdays) notes 11/15 onwards
- Gems of TCS seminar (Tuesdays) notes
- Simons meetings (monthly) notes 9/15 onwards
Other talks by date
- Restriction phenomenon, Larry Guth (notes) – 10/19/15
- *LLL lattice basis reduction algorithm (post, notes) – talk at Gems of TCS seminar 10/6/15
- *Barron’s Theorem evades the curse of dimensionality (post, notes)
- *Fully homomorphic encryption (post, notes) – talk at Gems of TCS seminar 7/21/15
- High-rate locally-correctable and locally-testable codes with sub-polynomial query complexity, Noga Ron-Zewi (post, notes) 7/20/15
- FCRC 2015 (post, notes) 6/15